Audiology and Hearing Services
Diagnostic Audiological Assessments
We provide diagnostic hearing test to determine type and degree of hearing loss. We work with area physicians when a medical concern is identified.
Auditory Processing Evaluations
Evaluations for children and adults when there is a concern of an auditory processing disorder.
Hearing Aid Selection & Fitting
Following the hearing assessment we will discuss your lifestyle and hearing needs as well as financial needs to determine the hearing aids best suited to you. The fitting visit includes programing and customizing the hearing aids to maximize your hearing needs. You will learn how to fit them to your ears and take care of them after you leave the office. You will return for follow up visits to properly fine tune your instruments to maximize your benefits.
When hearing aids are not enough or not appropriate we offer devices for the TV, telephone, FM classroom amplification, body aids, and sound alert devices.
In Office Services
We encourage ongoing cleaning and maintenance after your hearing aid purchase to ensure you receive optimum performance and benefit from your hearing aid(s). We encourage all our patients to come in for regular hearing aid check-ups and cleaning.
Repairs, Maintenance, Cleanings, and Warranties come with all brands of hearing aids. We offer in-office repairs when possible on most makes/models.
Custom hearing protection for people who work or play in loud noise or music, industrial hearing protection. Custom earmolds for musicians, hunters, swim molds, iPOD, hands free cell phones and in-the-ear monitor molds.
All new hearing aids come with a 3 year warranty and 3 year supply of batteries.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and screenings for children and adults
- Wireless and Bluetooth Technology to connect with cellphones, computers, and televisons.
- Evaluation and selection of hearing instruments to meet your needs
- Hearing aid fittings, including conventional and advanced digital instruments
- Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids
- Live speech mapping to ensure maximum hearing aid benefit
- On site hearing aid repairs
- Custom hearing products, including musicians' earplugs, swim molds and hearing protection
- Assistive Listening Devices, including FM technology, alarm clocks, doorbells, television and phone amplifiers.