Audiology and Hearing Services
Diagnostic Audiological Assessments
We provide diagnostic hearing tests to determine type and degree of hearing loss. We work with area physicians when a medical concern is identified.
Auditory Processing Evaluations
Evaluations for children and adults when there is a concern of an auditory processing disorder.
Hearing Aid Selection & Fitting
Following the hearing assessment we will discuss your lifestyle and hearing needs as well as financial needs to determine the hearing aids best suited to you. The fitting visit includes programming and customizing the hearing aids to maximize your hearing needs. You will learn how to fit them to your ears and take care of them after you leave the office. You will return for follow-up visits to properly fine-tune your instruments to maximize your benefits.
When hearing aids are not enough or not appropriate we offer devices for the TV, telephone, FM classroom amplification, body aids, and sound alert devices.
We encourage ongoing cleaning and maintenance after your hearing aid purchase to ensure you receive optimum performance and benefit from your hearing aid(s). We encourage all our patients to come in for regular hearing aid check-ups and cleaning. Repairs, maintenance, cleanings, and warranties come with all brands of hearing aids. We offer in-office repairs when possible on most makes/models.
Custom hearing protection for people who work or play in loud noise or music, industrial hearing protection. Custom earmolds for musicians, hunters, swim molds, iPOD, hands-free cell phones and in-the-ear monitor molds.
All new hearing aids comes with a 3-year warranty and 3-year supply of batteries.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations and screenings for children and adults.
- Wireless and Bluetooth Technology to connect with cellphones, computers, and televisions.
- Evaluation and selection of hearing instruments to meet your needs.
- Hearing aid fittings – including conventional and advanced digital instruments.
- Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids.
- Live speech mapping to ensure maximum hearing aid benefit.
- On-site hearing and repairs.
- Custom hearing products, including musicians’ earplugs, swim molds, and hearing protection.
- Assistive listening devices, including FM technology, alarm clocks, doorbells, television and phone amplifiers.
Get in Touch
1. Are there situations in which you find it difficult to hear clearly?
2. Do you have to strain to understand conversations?
3. Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
4. Do you have trouble following a conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time?
5. Do you have trouble hearing conversations in a noisy background such as a restaurant or a group gathering?
6. Do you have dizziness, pain, or ringing in your ears?
7. Do family members or coworkers remark about you missing what has been said?
8. Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?